SC - How do I get started?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 12:44:24 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/5/2000 7:16:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
parlei at algonet.se writes:

<< > http://www.historicenterprises.com/swanlion/
 > Their custom knives are to drool over...

 But they don't tell you if there are any documentation for the cooking
 knives (the ones found under new). I'd be tempted to order the large
 cooking knife if there was a shred of documentation to go with it. The
 set looked special, but the appeared to have at least some documentation
 for it (they gave a period at least).  >>

Generally, if Historic Enterprises is selling it, it is usually a
reproduction of a museum piece somewhere =-)  Email them and ask; they can
almost definitely tell you.
By the way - they are doing a horn lantern now as well!  They started taking
advance orders last Pennsic, which I discovered not 24 hours after telling
someone that my lantern should really have horn, not glass, but nobody was
making horn lanterns!  We ordered one, were told it would arrive before
Christmas, and it arrived Christmas Eve.  It is beautiful, although we have
not yet had the chance to use it at an event.

Brangwayna Morgan