SC - OP/OT Any UK residents out there?

Ann Sasahara ariann at nmia.com
Thu Apr 6 19:55:16 PDT 2000

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, margali wrote:
> Hey-I need a present for my roomie, as a going away present-she would
> love a copy of issue 23 Babylon 5, apparently a UK publication. Anybody
> out there able to help me?[she wants it because she is apparently
> mentioned in it and our friend Fiona is published in it]

Umm, Issue 23 isn't out yet.  It ships on April 24, will be on the news
stands in late April/early May. I've seen B5 for sale at Barnes & Noble,
Bookstar and sometimes (unreliably) at Waldenbooks.  I get my copies
through a local comic store.  If none of those are options for you contact
me off list and I will pick up an extra copy for you.

I checked the coming attractions list and there will be an article by
Fiona Avery.  I remember an article by Ms. Avery about one year ago.  Let
me know if you are interested in that one too.  I can probably locate one.

> prerequisite cooking stuff-
> What would be a good persian recipe to make ? Maybe a candy or sweet
> like the gingerbrede balls that would trael well in a fedex box?

How about a nice pistachio loukoumis?  If you don't cut it into pieces, it
will probably travel very well as a pan-shaped slab.  I wouldn't cut it
into pieces and pack it in the usual powdered sugar. If the sugar escapes
into the truck's package compartment, the FedEx staff would not consider
it a "truckish delight". ;-)

It's really late, need supper....

Ariann