SC - I'm Back!

Ron and Laurene Wells tinyzoo at aracnet.com
Sat Apr 8 09:41:48 PDT 2000

Sorry for the week that I was away from my email with aracnet.  I am
recieving email correctly here again!  The bad news is that I had 139
messages waiting for me this morning!!!  Yes, one hundred thirty nine email
messages!  SO!!!  It may be a while before I get caught up!  Please be
patient!!  I'll respond as soon as I can!!

Meanwhile, check out the books you can get in the Distributor kit!  THIS
MONTH ONLY you can become a DK Family Learning distributor for only
$59!  Start a home business, or just buy the books in the kit for your own
personal use.

Take care and God bless!
- -Laurene
        COME SEE OUR WEB SITE!