SC - Fw: [mk-cooks] [Fwd: A book you might be interested in]

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Mon Apr 10 05:29:10 PDT 2000

Anybody know anything about these book? I figure if Alys K gave them out,
they're likely pretty good.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous