SC - hyssop

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Apr 10 21:57:08 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/11/00 12:39:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
craig.jones at airservices.gov.au writes:

<<
 I found that dried hyssop tastes very much like dried parsley with a
 touch of mint.  I find fresh hyssop tasting like a cross between thyme
 and pennyroyal.

 Just shows ya that everyone taste buds are different.

 Cheers,

 Drake>>

    I have no doubt of that at all--but I think your mention of pennyroyal is
a good one for the mint portion of the flavor. I haven't had any hyssop dried
in so long, though, that I can't make any judgments on it's flavor at

            Ldy Diana