SC - Open/Closed Kitchens

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 07:42:31 PDT 2000

>This reminds me of an event where someone offered the feastocrat a >drink
>or two as the feast was getting started as thanks for cooking.  Now this
>cook was on the small side and hadn't eaten anything all day.  The
>alcohol went straight to her head, and she was obviously drunk before the
>feast was over.  Luckily people caught on to this and made sure the final
>course was served, but it does show why I never drink until the feast >is
>over and clean up has begun.

Hell, I've been known to have a beer or three while cooking, but then again
I'm 6'6" and fill a standard doorway.  Plus I'm talking over the course of
many hours as well.  It all depends on your tolerance.

>well... not totally insane, but generally go overboard.

Well, why not?

Cadoc
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG
Shire of Abhainn Ciach Ghlaiss

C'thuhlu loves the little children,
All the children of the world.
Be they boiled or baked or fried,
barbequed or on the side.
C'thulhu loves the little children of the world