Subject: SC - mustard or not.....not!

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 08:15:38 PDT 2000

Good Master, Greetings from Phillipa Seton,
What a thoughtful and insightful discussion of mustard seed!! I'm going to
check out the "kitniot" angle.... how did you know? I'm really impressed with
you (even more so than my usual high opinion of you!)

As for religious authority... come sit next to me dearie!  We can take turns
launching the Milk Duds!
YiS
Phillipa (Hinda bas Yitzach ) Seton

<<  B) that "legume" is an
 imperfect English translation of "kitniot", resulting in mustard, which
 I don't think _is_ a legume, being legitimately classified as kitniot
 under its true definition. Whatever that may be ;  ) .

 On the other hand, I seem to have a problem with religious authority
 figures anyway...

 Adamantius   >>