SC - thank you tokens.

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 17:37:53 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/11/00 2:11:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time, acrouss at gte.net
writes:

<< different people need different levels of strokes, but I find that a
 sincere expression of gratitude, from me, to them, seems to go a long way...

True...but just to be 'nice' at Schola I passed out a pot stick to each of
the main participants during the day as the 'mood' hit me. The sticks have
practical value in the kitchen and a nice momento to take home or add to your
cook's gear.

At the Crown Tourney that I helped out at, Adamantius gave each main player a
very long handled wooded spoon.  I still use it at every feast I do and it
always brings fond memories. Other 'token's could be scented soap, herb
plants, wooden spoons of any size are always great, a small favor to worn on
the belt I am currently eying the leg bones of the roc who feedeth her young
with elephants as a possible source for token material, the possibilities are
endless and need not be expensive.

Ras