SC - Open VS Closed Kitchens (Rant)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Apr 12 06:33:44 PDT 2000

And if you're ever in Atlantia and I'm running the kitchen...which doesn't happen
often as there seems to be a problem with some folks about a landed baroness
running a kitchen...at least in her home barony.  Fortunately a neighboring
barony does let me do it occasionally, like this coming weekend!

Kiri