SC - thank you tokens.

Elysant at aol.com Elysant at aol.com
Thu Apr 13 19:42:30 PDT 2000

- -Poster: <Elysant at aol.com>

> Ras said:
> > True...but just to be 'nice' at Schola I passed out a pot stick to each
of
> > the main participants during the day as the 'mood' hit me. The sticks
have
> > practical value in the kitchen and a nice momento to take home or add to
your
> > cook's gear.

> Ok Ras, what is a "pot stick"? I assume you aren't talking about a
> "joint" even though your political views are rather..."liberal". :-)

Stefan, a pot stick is a wonderful thing. :-)

It's a long straight piece of wood used for stirring pots of food - much like
one would use a wooden spoon.  My pot stick is 18 inches long, with a 3/4
inch diameter.  The ends are cut straight across, and there is a hole about
an inch down from one of the ends (i.e. the top) through which you can pass a
string or cord for hanging it up somewhere or to hang it from your belt.  It
works very well.  Gets right into the "corners" of the pot and is hefty
enough and big enough to stir large quantities of stews etc. without a
problem.

Elysant