SC - New life from old leftovers

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Apr 13 20:56:26 PDT 2000

> >	Why, just today, as a matter of fact, I mucked out the
> refridgerator in the break room at work.  I saw some interesting life
forms making their break for it, I can tell you!
> >Christianna
>
> I tend to call it REFRIGERATOR FORENSICS:  Identifying and removing
> the dead =)
> -Katerine

OH, but this was LIFE making strides towards independence, I tell you!  I
even had some things that were sealed (plastic film heat-sealed over the
container rim) that had mold colonies growing in a mostly aerobic
environment, most impressive.  Nice colors, too.  Maybe because we're a
vegetarian grocery store, we've got some interesting foods to act as
media for growth in the staff fridge.
	Christianna