SC - Fw: [Trimaris] Meat in a can (no, it's not about listmeat)

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Fri Apr 14 11:48:24 PDT 2000

	I do believe that the feast mentionded was the one I was talking about in
my introduction.  I guess eating Spam is a Southern & Hawian thing.  As I
stated before I thought the feast, while not period, was very good.  As far
as finding items in Blakely, GA vs Blacksburg, VA I think it would be much
easyer in Blacksburg (I've been to both).  I remember as a teenager (which
means 30 odd years ago) trying to buy Taco Shells at Piggly Wiggly &
getting blank looks (that has improved now they have better Mexican food
due to the migrant workers that come through).
	I could just see a feast of all organ meats/meat byproducts:
start with a Blood Pudding, Pork Rinds, Livewurst & Headcheese for
apatizers.
then  fried Sousse & fried Scrappel
then Scrambled Eggs & Pork Brains
then Sauted Calves Liver with Onions
then  Kidney Pie
then Swedish Christmass Ham (using Spam) with Red Current Sauce
then Pork Tounge with greens
then  a Haggis,
then a Lobster "Tamallie"
for desert pate (I once made an error at a large salad bar & got lots of
what I thought was chocolate pudding for desert)
Any other suggestions?
Hej!
Olaf