SC - Fw: [Trimaris] Meat in a can (no, it's not aboutlistmeat)

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Sat Apr 15 11:39:19 PDT 2000

	From a personal point of view I believe that we have evolved as Omnivors,
so I joyfuly eat both of flesh & plant.  I would be glad to accomidate any
one at a feast or to do a strictly no meat or meat by products if it was
requested.  I would have to do a LOT of research though since most of my
experience with vegitable dishes are in New World foods or contain meat by
products.  Also how vegan is vegan?  I have had people say that are vegan &
they can or can't eat cheese; can or can't eat any Milk product; can or
can't eat eggs; can or can't eat fish; even one person who objected to
Honey as an animal by product.  There fore this challenge:  tell me a
complete period feast of 3 removes with at least 2 courses per remove that
would not have any dishes objectional to any vegan person.
Hej!
Olaf who has been told he has rocks in his head for years.