SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 - Soup for the Qan

Wanda Pease wandapease at bigfoot.com
Sun Apr 16 00:20:54 PDT 2000

My confirmation from Amazon.com is for $127.00.  I recently had an e-mail
conversation with Dr Buell and although he was VERY unhappy about the price
the publisher had put on it, the amount he quoted to me).  As I  say he is
very unhappy about the publisher, and maybe this is why!

On another note, I got a notice from Oxford Press that a book: Chaucer and
Costume was coming out.  The prices quoted were 25 pounds, or $150 USD!  I
wrote back to the company and they immediately put in a corrected price of
$87.50 USD and gave me the address for Boydell and Brewer where I could
order it.  If you are going to be flogging books at Pennsic Devra, this one
would certainly be of interest!  (As you probably already know.)

Regina