SC - Fw: [Trimaris] Meat in a can (no, it's not aboutlistmeat)

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Sun Apr 16 11:38:52 PDT 2000

- ----------
> From: Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net>
> To: SCA-Cooks maillist <SCA-Cooks at ansteorra.org>
> Subject: Re: SC - Fw: [Trimaris] Meat in a can (no, it's not
aboutlistmeat)
> Date: Sunday, April 16, 2000 3:50 AM
>
> >  There fore this challenge:  tell me a
> > complete period feast of 3 removes with at least 2 courses per remove
that
> > would not have any dishes objectional to any vegan person.
>
> In other words, a feast of 3 courses with at least 2 dishes per course?

Yes, I guess, I had heard the term remove used as course & course used as
dish.

> Part of the problem is that feasts were celebrations as opposed to fasts.
> Other than the examples where non-meat dishes were made for particular
> participants, usually clerical folks, I doubt anyone will find anything.
> --

The question is not so much of a period meatless feast as how to do a
compleetly Vegan feast for an event that would not get complaints from one
type of Vegan or another.
Hej!
Olaf
who thanks Stefan for his tirless efforts to compile his Florilegium.