SC - Trimarian Haggis

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Sun Apr 16 15:06:16 PDT 2000

    Since most people react very negatively (screaming in horror, fleeing
the room, throwing things at me) upon learning the ingredients of haggis,
especially after taking a bite, I came up with a local variant.
    Instead of using the liver & lights of a sheep, I used citrus fruits
chopped together (oranges, tangerines, grapefruit, etc). Instead of using
oatmeal, I used shredded coconut, and spiced it with a bit of rum. Instead
of serving it in a sheep's stomach, I stuff it into a condom with a
chocolate gerbil on top, and serve it forth as 'Faggis'.

    Sieggy