SC - An Elderly Cookbook.- An Adventure in Recent History ;-)->"Southern...

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Apr 17 06:13:17 PDT 2000

    24oz? Jeeze, y'all Yankees really believe in demi-tasses, right? I start
off the morning with a half gallon, and then drop to maintenance quarts
after that . . . less latte, more caffeine, that's my motto.
    BTW, I'd like to know why somebody hasn't started marketing caffeine
patches yet. A nicotine patch on one shoulder, a caffeine patch on the
other, gimme a bag of carrot sticks, and Califernya, here I come!!

    Sieggy der stimulated