SC - Compost and Kitchen Crew management

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Apr 17 11:20:31 PDT 2000

Second reply...sorry, I should have read the message in its entirety before
responding.

What I do is to ask the autocrat to provide me with help during the day and
during the feast to wash dishes.  That way I don't tie up cooks with
dishwashing...and we always have the gear we need ready and clean to be reused
(unless someone else is using it at that moment).  The other thing that this
accomplishes is that it involves folks who do not feel comfortable helping with
food preparation in creating the feast.  Also, they can be cycled out and
replaced by others who are willing to do this.

My rule is "Cooks don't clean", so this method fits in with that philosophy.

Kiri