SPCA- LONG!!! was Re: SC - Plastic Ware

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Apr 17 12:42:48 PDT 2000

This camp sounds like a lot of fun.  However, as my lord and I are Baron and
Baroness of our local group, we will be camping with them.  However, we'd love
to visit with you folks and get to know you "up close and personal".  So please
let us know where you will be (we'll be up on the Serengetti, somewhere around
the N18 area) and when it would suit for us to come to visit.

Kiri