SC - Plastic Ware

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Apr 17 15:09:57 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/17/2000 10:44:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
TerryD at Health.State.OK.US writes:

<< Make your loaves out of flour, water, yeast and salt.  Breads enriched with
 oil, milk, eggs, etc. have a greater tendency to mold.  Trenchers are
 wastel, so stone ground whole wheat flour with the graham is a good choice
 for trencher flour. (Snip of other good suggestions)>>

Thank you!  This is exactly the sort of info I needed.  I'm sure we have
enough muslin scraps around here to make a few bread bags!

Brangwayna Morgan