SC - Lighting for cooking and camp

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 17:49:15 PDT 2000

Hi Vika!

Thank you for your response to my query on lighting. With your response and a
couple of others....along with a reminder about the Florilegium, (I had
forgotten about it. What an incredible resource!) I think that I am going to
try a compromise. I think that I will buy 1 or 2 of the lamps from Lehmans,
and I will try making a couple, and see what happens. I am really interested
in the olive oil variations because they appear to be safer than kerosene,
and lamp oil lamps.

Thanks again for your input!

Ilia