SC - Scrapple Recipe OOP

Marian Deborah Rosenberg Marian.Deborah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Tue Apr 18 21:39:39 PDT 2000

Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 23:30:41 -0400
From: Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com>
Subject: Re: SC - Scrapple-Recipe-OOP

> Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:15:14 -0400
> From: Tara Sersen <tsersen at nni.com>
> Subject: Re: SC - Scrapple-Recipe-OOP
>
> > << Ponhaws (Scrapple)
> >  Separate one hog's head into halves.   >>
> >
> > That's the one I was raised on. ;-) Absolutely delicious!!!!
>
> *Shudder*  just thinking about scrapple makes me cringe.  'tis the only
> food product in this world scarier than mushrooms.
>
> MvB

Really? REALLY?? Let's look in my fridge... be afraid... be very afraid...
This is from memory,
and we're fresh out of fermented embryonic duck eggs, my own nominee for
the scariest food on earth. Except, perhaps, for the half-pound of
Boar's Head bologna I buy for my son... and _scrapple_ is scary???

- ---
Can I come visit and eat your food?  PLEASE?

Contents of my fridge are awfully mundane - not a single out of the ordinary
food.

- -M