SC - reasonably safe water at Pennsic

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed Apr 19 06:36:51 PDT 2000

    I dunno - a virus is basically a molecule with an attitude, and if the
Pennsic Two Step is viral in nature, I'm not sure I'd trust any of these
filters to eliminate them. At least, not without a specific declaration of
that fact on the product spec.
    A cellular critter is a few orders of magnitude larger than a virus. I'd
trust a filter to take out protozoa, but a virus . . .? Your call, your
intestinal tract . . .

    Sieggy