SC - Lamb recipe and vegetable stew recipe request

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 12:10:43 PDT 2000

I seem to remember reading somewhere (sorry, cant remember where or the exact details) that you can't cook dry beans with certain things because of some type of enzyme that would cause the beans to become slightly woody. Has anyone heard of this? Could this also have been the problem with the chickpeas?

Ilia