SC - feast catapults

Patrick Hood kelan at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 19 21:52:53 PDT 2000

I am toying with the idea of putting small catapults and bunches of grapes
out with the second remove at our feast of thirty event.  The current design
has a small pin that allows you to load grapes and melon balls but not more
messy items like soup or hummus.  Does anyone have any feast fight
experience?  I have volunteers to clean the hall and I don't expect to get
the catapults back, they are just to much fun.  The hall has a high ceiling
so we should be able to clear three tables in any direction.

Nykademus