SC - new to list

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Apr 20 00:04:15 PDT 2000

Now, please take me to your archive, I have four days off and a great
deal of recipie pillageing to acomplish.

Nykademus

	Welcome, Nykademus, we're a fractious bunch (especially lately), but
hold on and you'll learn a lot more  than you ever dreamed.  The best
archive place to spend a lot of time is Stefan's Florilegium files at:
http://www.florilegium.org

>   AH a fella with a degree in Biology and likes to cook, have you
> thought lad of the fine dish manatee Steak would be with Ground owl
> garnishment and Slivers of baby seal served in Eagle broth?  Recipes
> available of course, it don't hold a candle to Siggys Holocaust
> feast, but it sure livens up a greenpeice dinner:)
>
>   YIS< Elric

	However, here I have to stand up for my sirena.  My household (Mermayde
Keepe) are the proud adoptive parents of the West Indian Manatee Ariel
(good name for a bunch of mermaydes, eh?), and I would not take kindly to
her or her kind turning up on feast menus.  (Hey, Seiggy, she's at
Homosassa Springs, drop by and say Hi for us next time you're in the
neighborhood, ok?)
	Mistress Christianna
	friend to mermaydes everywhere