food and appearance...was Re: SC - quick important note

catwho at bellsouth.net catwho at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 20 12:47:31 PDT 2000

> I think that one of the most important things is to make the food pleasing to
> the eye...that goes a long way toward making it so that folks will try it.

When involved with a wonderful cook guild in An Tir (wah) we were
working on feast for one of the Lion's Tourneys and made a wonderful
meat potage.  It tasted great, but we decided against serving it
because it looked horrible.  We figured we might as well stick with
something that not only tasted good but looked good too!  LOL!!  Too
bad we couldn't convince the head cook not to serve the fish soup
(which we had enough of after the event to bathe in.)

Melbrigda
There was som deceptyon or frawdulent
induction that hath made her to condescende
therunto

Visit my website at http://milkmama.tripod.com/sca.html