SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2153

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 21:48:54 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/20/00 9:07:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Devra at aol.com
writes:

<< I think that the previous poster was basing the idea on human nature, and
 man's desire to get the best bargain possible.  In college, when we read
some
 of the feudal contacts, they said things like "John the Joiner will give 10
 dozen eggs at Easter, the loan of a cart, three bundles of hay."  Now, it
 seems very sensible to me that, >>

Documentation not supposition does good research make. :-) We suppose with
modern sensibilities. Those suppositions (not surprisingly to me) seldom are
accurate.

Ras