SC - feast catapults

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 01:43:10 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/20/00 8:44:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
rygbee at montana.com writes:

>  Being a baker and proud of baking for feasts, nothing makes me madder than
>  to see my hard work ending up as "ammo" and making a mess on the floor.
>  What makes you think they had food fights in the MA?  Food was sometimes
>  scarce and never unappreciated.  I do not allow food fights at my feasts.

What makes us think they didn't have food fights?  Consider:  Lots of people,
lots of wine, and lots of food...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess