SC - Venison recipe request

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 02:21:08 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/20/00 11:55:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

> Raoghnailt commented:
>  > > Does anyone have a period recipe using venison that has been prepared
> for
>  > > cube steak which is sutable for cooking on a camp fire?
>  >
>  > My suggestion would be to use foil.
>
>  Alluminum foil? Really? I think venison tastes so much better than
>  foil?    :-)

You can find recipes for cooking aluminum foil in this section of the
Florilegium:
sca-recipes (FOILS, FILMS, AND TISSUES) - tasty alternatives to phylo dough

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.
                                        - Mark Burgess