SC - Ravioli, dumplings, and excoriation

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Sun Apr 23 10:12:54 PDT 2000

    Yeah, you've really got to clean the shit out of 'em, cut 'em into
little calamari type rings, and then soak 'em good. Milk works, buttermilk
is better, though. I haven't tried the vinegar soak (I assume it's vinegar
water), but next Chittlin' Strut, maybe I'll give it a shot.
    Baked chitterlings? Never done that, only deep fried.

    Sieggy