SC - Venison recipe request

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue Apr 25 01:19:36 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/24/00 4:04:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gryphon at carlsbadnm.com writes:

> Balthazar, could you please re-post the venison and Guiness recipe?
>  Apparently, it was posted while I was out of the country...drinking lots of
>  Guiness across The POND...8^)
>
>  Thanks,
>
>  Prydwen

Prydwen,
    The post was for Lamb and Guinness.  I didn't bother to read the subject
line, and posted an abbreviated version of my Lamb Stew with Guinness recipe
by mistake.  If you still want it, let me know, and I'll e-mail it to you off
list.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.