OOP Re: SC - bread pudding

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue Apr 25 12:28:38 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/25/00 8:07:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

> This sounds wonderful...and is probably similar to one served at Pittypat's
>  Porch in Atlanta.  A friend of mine who ate there with me once got
> absolutely
>  plastered eating the stuff...it was on a buffet that was "all you can eat"
> and
>  she at a fair amount of it!

The folks around here have learned that there is no such thing as an "all you
can eat" buffet when I am around.  Pretty soon they will have to change the
name to an "all-that-guy-next-to-you-can-eat" buffet.

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(by the way, you can add a little brown sugar to my Whiskey Sauce recipe, if
you don't want to wait for the white sugar to caramelize as much ;) )

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.