SC - Beer

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Apr 26 05:47:45 PDT 2000

Don't know, as I've never heard of Moose Head.  We have a number of
Microbreweries in the area, quite out of proportion with the actual population
base (which is fairly low compared to many parts of the country).  For some odd
reason, we have a bijillion good beers, espresso places, bakeries, etc.  (now,
if we could only do likewise with fabric! ;-( )
The brewery that produces Moose Drool also makes several others--there's Slow
Elk, which is a nice stout (and which tastes really, really good in bread), and
one that's a pilsner, I think, called Scapegoat (after a local Wilderness
area/mountain range).
- --Maire