SC - Determining Laurel Doneness (Was: Cooking Laurels)

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Wed Apr 26 08:37:17 PDT 2000

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, Lorix wrote:

> Sue Clemenger wrote:
>
> > If they're that tough, you'd probably better stew 'em.  (hmm, a whole flock of
> > "stewed" pelicans--that's scary!)
> > Maire

Actually, Stewed is probably a Pelican's most natural preparation mode (I
volunteered for what!  I drank what?)

A comment heard at East Kingdom War Court as I and the other Pelicans
moved forward to observe the Crown's handling of one of our new "babies".
"Look!  A Pelican Class Carrier and Battle Group!"

Regina Romsey
OL, OP, Oh my