SC - An Introduction and a Question

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sat Apr 29 21:07:04 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/29/00 6:09:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
crigby at uswest.net writes:

> BTW I am unsure about the feeding of the mundanes visiting your
>  demo.  I think as long as there is free food and someone chooses to eat it,
>  it is their choice to accept what happens.

I believe non-profit and not-for-profit organizations are exempted from the
permit requirements for selling food, but I could be wrong.  As a member of
the American Culinary Federation, we often had public barbeques and Dinners,
and never had to obtain a special lisence or permit.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.