SC - OT-SPICES/SMOKERS

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sun Apr 30 20:33:40 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/30/00 6:06:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kelan at mindspring.com writes:

> The house I bought has a faint smokers smell to it.  What spices would you
>  recomend to smell up the place in a nice way?  This had to be period but
>  technically I'm not cooking my house.  Im around teenagers all day so I've
>  ruled out pine, wintergreen and watermellon.  Would scattering coffee
>  grounds in the carpets and then vacuuming them up help?
>
>  Nyckademus

Sprinkle baking soda on the carpet and let it sit for about 3 hours (use a
good dose).  Also, wash the drapes or any window treatments left behind.  I
used to live in a house with seven smokers...trust me, I know this works.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.