SC - Is Arrowroot Period?

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 00:17:03 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/4/00 12:00:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

>  BTW, as an added note, Japanese traders and emissaries were actually
living
>  in Venice during a part of the period.

And, to confuse matters even more, has anyone seen the Discovery Channel
special about the  "Forgotten Mummies of Asia" or whatever it was called?
Perfectly preserved Viking mummies on the Mongol Steppes, or some such...
Pretty cool, but kind of throws a wrench into the works, I would imagine.
Does this mean Stir Fry is a period Viking dish?

Balthazar of Blackmoor