SC - Re: Re: Sugar - the definitive word (?)

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 04:08:21 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/4/00 2:06:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Lord Ras writes:

<< I think the article does have some merit and that your worry about
 'cornstarch' is really disproportionate to the actual cases of it's use.  >>

My concern was not disproportionate, I was commenting. And thank you for
pointing out that most confectioner's sugars do not contain cornstarch. I was
under the impression they were.Forgive me my ignorance, I learn more everyday.

Hauviette