SC - Re: saffron

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 22:11:49 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/4/00 5:02:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

>  I'm tired of deleting the
>  greatest majority of my mail, and I would really like to read/discuss
>  things pertaining to cookery, period if we could?

Techincally, this thread "is" discussing period cookery.  The problem lies in
the various individual interpretations of what "period" is.  Having said
that, I will release my claws, and let this topic slip.  Thanks for your
patience.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.