SC - 12th C Irish Feast- Notes and recipes

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Apr 5 00:02:44 PDT 2000

> Now we need to spring the garbage recipe on them (I would, but I haven't
> been able to find it since my move)
> Beatrix
> (who loves liver)

I believe there are one or more "garbage" recipes in the Florilegium.
Unfortunately, right now I can't remember what garbage is, so I don't
know which files they might be in.

However, as a substitute there are these files in the FOOD section:
organ-meats-msg   (43K) 12/ 1/99    Period cooking of organ meats.
exotic-meats-msg  (57K)  1/31/00    Period and SCA exotic meats. Swans,
ostrich,
                                       crawfish, dormice.
horse-recipes-msg (24K)  8/31/99    Period horse recipes. Referances.
snails-msg        (10K)  1/31/00    Eating of snails in period. Recipes.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net