SC - How do I get started?

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Apr 5 05:13:37 PDT 2000

> Look for restaurants that are going out of business - a lot of times
> they'll have a sale of their equipment!  We've gotten pots, baking
> sheets, colanders, meat slicers, mixing bowls and lots of stuff like
> that.
> Keilyn

	You might also look in the Yellow Pages for your area and see if there
are any restaurant supply places that deal in used goods.  Very often you
can get equipment from small goods (spoons, ladels, spatulas) up through
large ticket items such as stoves, coffeemakers, etc., for very
reasonable prices.
	Christianna