SC - spices

Christina van Tets cjvt at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 15:33:39 PDT 2000

Huzzah UlfR for bringing up the topic of spices.  I have a little box which
will hold about 10 bags of spices, once I make the bags.  I have a separate
box for saffron, one for salt and one for sugar.  Any ideas what would be
preferred by others on the list to put in the bigger box?

Cairistiona

P.S.  I have found some recipes that I am currently translating which talk
about substituting spices - where you can and where you can't.  When I get
Thomas' permission, I'll post the entry.