SC - OOP recipe request - bugs and my final word on tolerance

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 19:39:44 PDT 2000

dhaven at rickardlist.com writes:

<< One of the people who helped me at my first feast started researching garb
 of all things.  >>

What a coincidence :-) My AoA and Sycamore were both given for excellence in
costuming and needle work. :-) While the Keystone was for general service. I
have received several tokens of appreciation from the shire for cookery
though as well as a household award in the field of cookery.

<<some of my finest goofs, and a very 'infamous' shocking pink shiny
 tunic-that-was-supposed-to-be-a-tunic.>>

My first piece was a bright green terry cloth tunic. Still wear it to the
showers at Pennsic after 17 years. ;-)

<< Ras, would you have any scorpion recipes?   >>

Sadly, no. :-( I recipes for many things but scorpion is not one of them.

Ras