SC - Armored turnips

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Apr 5 22:54:02 PDT 2000

Rayne demanded:
> OKAY... I"VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS.... If one more person mentions Armored
> Turnips without the recipe... I'll eat all the Water Buffalo myself BEFORE
> Pennsic!  Hey, if you'all can't share... neither can I.  :-P

Did you think of looking in the Florilegium? This recipe is in this
file in the FOOD-VEGETABLES section, along with several variations
and suggestions on making it less "turnipy" tasting.
turnips-msg       (33K) 12/ 8/99    Turnips in period. Recipes.

Now, do I get my taste of this unusual food item?
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net