SC - Re: Re: Compost variations, early wine of dried grapes

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Apr 6 09:02:00 PDT 2000

Again, thanks for the information.  I'll take all of this along the next time I
visit the two higher-classed liquor stores we have down here and see if either is
available.  It may be that I may have to order it.  I know I did have to do that
with the Goya Seville Orange concentrate...I have a case on order that I should
be getting Saturday!  Oh joy...the asparagus I plan to serve weekend after next
will have the correct stuff in the dressing!!!!

I really appreciate all of the neat stuff I'm picking up from you guys...the only
problem is that it's costing me a fortune!  Every time I read about a neat book
(culinary history or cook book) I want to go off and buy it!  Same is true with
other neat stuff.

Kiri