SC - Apples for Cider

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Apr 6 10:07:57 PDT 2000

You too?  I purchase the stuff and then cherish it, saving it for a special
occasion...it is somewhat pricey, at least here.  The cheapest I've been able to
find it is over $5.00 per bottle.

Where did you come by the yeast, if I may be so bold?  If I could get some, I
might be able to persuade my lord to make me some!!!!!

Kiri