SC - booths/feasts

Peldyn at aol.com Peldyn at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 10:16:39 PDT 2000

Thank you for the kind reply. I live in the middle of the Mojave Desert. The
Barony that I  belong to is Dun Or. The meetings are held in Lancaster which
is about 65 miles away. Most of the events I attend are a long drive (grin).
You get used to it.

Now onto the cooking!!! For this last weekend I made a foccocia type bread
with fozen bread dough. I used the honey wheat kind.
I have a very large cooler and on Friday I put the frozen dough in a baggie
and placed it on top of a block of ice in the cooler. On Sunday it was
completely thawed and had risen a little. I punched it down and pressed it
into a flat round shape. I then drizzled margarine, garlic, rosemary and a
little parmesean on it. I carefully placed it on a rack I had put in my dutch
oven that had sat warming on the camp stove over low heat. I put the lid on
and let it bake until it was golden brown. It was gone in seconds!! The kids
even asked for more!
Peldyn