SC - Foods in Aspic

Catherine Hartley caitlin_ennis at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 11:03:33 PDT 2000

Hello, the List:

I am cooking some interesting "side items" (those items we all want to try
or get other folks to sample without necessarily having everyone turn their
noses up to "strange " foods) for the Meridies Corwn List feast.

I am sampling my adaptations this weekend for Trout in Aspic. I was
wondering if anyone had tried any aspic foods and whether using Knox gelatin
takes away from the dish....I have some ideas, but was wondering if there
were any specatcular failures or trials that did well...

I will be doing one from reduced gelatin and another from the Knox type...

Comments welcome!

Lady Caitlin of Enniskillen