SC -US Foodservice/Royal Ahold/OP

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Apr 6 15:07:04 PDT 2000

We are still USFS, just a subsidiary of Ahold. They pretty much leave
their subsidiaries alone. I do have hopes that when we move to arizona I
can just transfer to the phoenix branch!

And really off topic, we just had our food show monday and a friend of
mine went with me for the last hour or so, and while Iwas talking with
one of the vendors, somebody tapped him on the shoulder, he turned
around and was handed a 5 lb brick of mozzarella. In response to his
bemused expression I told him that they actually gave away samples...he
promptly vanished for the rest of the hour and came back with 2 bags of
goodies and lots of product literature...

Me, I just wanted to bring home the 50 cu foot reach in freezer-but they
didnt want to jsut give it to me;-)

margali

You wouldn't happen to be an employee of the former U.S. Foodservice,
would
you?

Balthazar of Blackmoor